Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Dress

  I have made steps into returning to as much of a standard way of living as before the incident. I am no longer in my bedchamber as much as I used to be but I have yet to venture into the village. I still wish for only the furthest amount of contact with other people of Nottingham. I have gone out and walked the manor grounds caring for the evergreen plants and smaller animals. Guy seemed to have thought that I have a familiar or two. As if I am a witch.  Unreasonable of him. All because I am kind to animals and treat them with respect, while they bring me some comfort and companionship, unlike Guy. Yes I am still hurting from what had passed at Angel's Mass by Guy's hands, but now I am also filled with anger towards him as well and not just because of the event.

   I was hoping for Guy to return home and talk about the event but in stead, Guy now has the thought that he can tempt me or buy me into forgiving him for Christmas with a newly made dress. Or maybe he thinks he has to buy my love. What I do know is that it in stead of bringing the dress himself, Guy had the dress sent by messenger and that bought about more anger instead. After everthing that has happened, I still love him.



 

No comments: